Do you need to hire a generator for an event?
If you are thinking of holding a concert, carnival, wedding, business event, fete or fair and need temporary power, generator hire is a lot easier than you think.
The Power Depot has a wide range of generators, suitable for many different types of event, available for hire.
Some of the factors you may want to consider when selecting a power source for your event should include:
- Total amount of Power Required to supply all of the electrical devices on site?
- Is the Noise Level of the generator an important factor?
- Security of the generator whilst it is on site?
- What will the Running Time of the generator be?
- Do you need any Redundancy (Back-up in Case of Failure)?
A technical minefield you may think? Don’t panic, The Power Depot will carefully discuss with you your requirements in depth, to ensure that we put forward a solution that not only meets your needs, but is also tailored to suit your budget.
So, why choose The Power Depot for your Generator Hire needs?
The Power Depot is well-known for our commitment, delivery and successful commissioning of small and large generators. We currently provide competitive hire services across the UK, especially in our own locale: Chesterfield, Sheffield and the Midlands.
Our hire generators start from as small as 20 kVA and rising upwards, ensuring that you get the right generator hire package to suit your event.
Advantages of Generator Hire with The Power Depot
- Unmatched Professionalism
- Competitive Pricing
- Ultimate Commitment to Service
- Quick Delivery
- 24/7 Call Out Options
- Prudent and Proficient Maintenance
Simply get in touch via our contact page and let us know your requirements. We will then look into the best solution to meet your generator hire needs.